Saturday, December 6, 2014

Shrimps!

Hey! long time no posting...


like veeery long time :P

Anyway! Quetzalcoatl is hungry again so it's time for new post ;)


Topic for today is shrimps!

I had an official dinner in our job which took place in Kogel Mogel.
It's the second time I was there... It's a nice place but their offer is quite heavy and meaty... and fried. 
 
Anyway, as a strater I was eating shrimps.



Well... display was not the finest but the food was really nice...
To the point I've decided to eat some more shrimps ;)

My attempt!

Shrimps simmered in roasted cashew nuts and garlic, additionally, rice, sweet corn and zucchini~

Very quick and easy dish to make... though I think not my best...

Next time I'll make tempura! Ha!

And a couple of additional pics as we have 06.12 (Mikołajki) today :D



PS. Cracow looks ugly in December :/



1 comment:

  1. Ja żarłam krewetki tylko na sushi, ale w takiej formie mnie nie zachwyciły xD W Sączu w jednej restauracji serwują, ale jakoś nie chcę mi się ryzykować za 30 zł XDD

    Powinnaś pomyśleć nad daniem o wdzięcznej nazwie "carshrimp"

    ReplyDelete