Sunday, July 13, 2014

Quetzalcoatl conquers asian food in Ireland


Quaetzalcoatl paid a visit to Ireland and made small raids to their restaurants with asian foodie ;)

In Cork I went to one of those small chinese restaurants (forgot the same of it damn somewhere on Washington street)... What made me decide to chose that place was that it was crowded with people (of any nationality)... that must have mean food is good.

I've waited a looong time form my course but then tada~
seafood udon noodle soup @___@

In Limerick I've found a japanese restaurant with cute japanese maids :) A place was called Taikichi  (in a very  city centre)

I've ordered Tendon
 So delicious :O
And the place itself:


In both places you get a meal for 10 euro (approx 40zł) which is cheap, if you realise how big the protions are served :O

And to end this post, my own attempt
Soba noodle soup with turkey fillet, green bean, carrots and egg

Om nom nom nom ;>
 

No comments:

Post a Comment